1) Guidance on doing Market Research to identify various business opportunities
2) Training on business idea generation and building business plans
3) Opportunity to work with successful entrepreneurs in building business models and prototypes of the products
4) Access to E Combinator; support to register their company (Selected students can also avail initial funding of up to INR 10 lakhs for 5 startups every year)
5) Moreover, students opting for this specialization will be guided to complete the following courses on the
1. Specialization: Entrepreneurship by University of Pennsylvania
2. Specialization: Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship by University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Rest assured, there is no upper limit on how many courses a student can do on the Coursera platform and it is completely free for the EThames students.
EThames will help you realize your dream; inspiring you every step of the way. We will provide the right knowledge, environment, and the infrastructure for you to explore Entrepreneurship in the present global context.
What’s more, EThames has partnered with TiE – one of the largest organizations focused on fostering entrepreneurship and T-Hub – the largest start-up incubator in the world, to bring the best entrepreneurship environment to our campus.
You will learn from successful Entrepreneurs, their journeys, the challenges they have faced, the strategies they have implemented, and their overall worldview. Along with guiding you on the basic fundamentals, they will mentor you on how to transform your ideas into a successful business venture.
The Nation is witnessing a new phase of youth energy in the business sector. As an entrepreneur, you become a catalyst of progress by creating jobs and boosting the economy. It’s the age of Transformation and Disruption and as a next-generation businessperson, you will be leading the way!
Experienced entrepreneurs teaching real-world business topics to students
Mentoring and helping students refine their skills at every stage of their journey as a thriving Entrepreneur
Validating business ideas and helping students participate in global competitions and hackathons
Helping refine and channelize ideas into the next big start-up
Being a bridge between College and the corporate world
T-Tribe program, which is especially designed to promote entrepreneurship amongst college students